TS Eamcet 2017 – Get Details of TS Eamcet Notification 2017, online application form, hall ticket, results, counselling, eligibility, exam date, syllabus, important dates and schedule.
Also see: AP Eamcet Notification 2017
TS Eamcet Notification 2017
TS Eamcet 2017 Notification to be out in the last week of February 2017 for admission to undergraduate engineering. medical and pharmacy programs.
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test commonly called as TS EAMCET 2017 will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad for admission into the 1st year of engineering, medical and pharmacy professional Courses.
TS Eamcet Eligibility Criteria
To appear in the TS Eamcet 2017 exam, the students must satisfy the following conditions for admissions to engineering and medical courses.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana / AP.
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidate should obtain at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in the main subjects
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission. However there is no upper age limit to apply for TS Eamcet exam.
TS Eamcet 2017 Application form
TS Eamcet application form 2017 will available from the last week of February at tseamcet.in. All candidates are advised to submit TS eamcet application form in online mode only before the last date as per schedule.
The candidate has to pay Rs.500/- as Registration Fee by using any of the following 2 methods.
1. Debit card / Credit card / Net banking
2. TS (AP) online / E-Seva / Mee Seva
We recommend you to use any debit or credit card to easily pay the TS eamcet application form fee.
With a late fee of Rs 10000, any candidates can submit TS eamcet application form till March 28, 2017.
While submitting your TS Eamcet online application form 2017, you must be ready with the following documents to easily fill the form.
- 10th class (SSC) Hall ticket Number
- 12th class (intermediate) Hall ticket Number.
- Date of Birth
- Caste certificate (for only SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Aadhar Number
TS Eamcet Hall Ticket 2017
To get a copy of your TS Eamcet hall ticket 2017 login to tseamcet.in from April to May 28, 2017. Provide registration number and date of birth to download TS Eamcet 2017 hall ticket. This is mandatory to take the exam, so every student, who successfully applied for this exam must take a print out and submit it to exam invigilator on the exam date.
How to Download TS Eamcet 2017 hall ticket
- Go to Eamcet hall ticket download link at tseamcet.in
- Enter your registration number and date of birth then click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of generated TS eamcet hall ticket and bring the same to the exam center.
TS Eamcet Syllabus 2017
Below table shows the TS Eamcet 2017 syllabus guide and exam pattern.
TS Eamcet syllabus 2017 consist of 3 well known subjects (maths, physics and chemistry) for 160 marks.All questions carry equal marks. However, There is no negative marks for incorrect answers.
A total of 160 multiple choice questions will be given from Math (80 questions), Physics (40 questions) and chemistry(40 questions) subjects. .The total time duration of the Telangana Eamcet exam is 3 hours.
TS Eamcet Results 2017
Check your TS Eamcet results 2017 to download rank card.The qualifying percentage of marks for the TS EAMCET-2017 is 25% of the maximum marks considered for ranking. However, there will be no minimum qualifying marks for SC and ST reserved categories.
TS eamcet results 2016 likely to be available in June 2017. Rank obtained in TS EAMCET 2017 is only valid for academic year 2017-2018 admissions. Rank card shall be downloaded from the official TS eamcet website, tseamcet.in.
TS Eamcet Counselling 2017
TS Eamcet counselling 2017 dated and schedule will release after declaration of result. Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will hold TS Eamcet counselling 2017 for engineering and MBBS admissions. A separate notification to be released for TS Eamcet counselling 2017 with complete schedule and list of participating engineering/medical/pharmacy colleges.
While attending for TS Eamcet counselling, candidates must bring the following documents.
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Aadhar Number
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income Up to One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
- Choice of Help Line Center is for Certificate Verification and options at the time of admission
TS Eamcet 2017 Important dates
Tentative dates of TS Eamcet 2017 including exam date, last date to submit application form, etc can be checked in the following table.
|TS Eamcet 2017 Event(s)||Dates
|Notification of TS EAMCET - 2017||February 2017|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application form||February 2017|
|Last date for submission of online applications||March 2017|
|Last date for Correction/edit of Online Application data||Feb-March 2017|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||April 2017|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-||April 2017|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-||April 2017|
|TS Eamcet hall ticket 2017 download from||April 2017|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs 10,000/||April 2017|
|TS Eamcet Exam date 2017||21-04-2017
|Time Of Examination|
(a) Engineering (E)
|10 am to 1 pm.|
|Time Of Examination|
(b) Agriculture and Medical (AM)
|2.30 to 5.30 pm|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||April 2017|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on eamcet Key||May 2017|
|Declaration of Ranks (Marks)||May 2017|
About TS Eamcet 2017
Name of the Exam : TS EAMCET 2017
Purpose : Engineering / Pharmacy /Medical Admissions
Exam Conducting Authority: : JNTU Hyderabad behalf of TSCHE
Exam Level: State Level
Exam Mode: Offline (Pen & Paper based).
Exam date : June 2017.