XAT 2017 – Online registration , application form, admit card, result, syllabus, eligibility, admissions, important dates, etc.
Xavier Aptitude Test, XAT 2017 online registration process started. Eligible applicants may apply online from August 17, 2016 to November 30, 2016 without late fee. XAT will be held on Sunday, January 08, 2017 in 47 cities across the country and two international Centers of Dubai and Kathmandu for HRM, BM and GMP programs.
XAT Admissions and Programs
XLRI conducts the XAT 2017 exam on behalf of Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI). XAT scores are used by more than 150 institutes for admission to MBA, PGDM and other management courses all over India.
MBA Programs offered through XAT 2017
- Business Management (BM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- General Management Programme (GMP)
XAT Eligibility Criteria
- Valid Bachelor’s Degree (minimum 3 years duration) or equivalent in any discipline from recognized university/college . Those completing their final examination by June 10, 2017 may also apply for XAT 2017.
- All Indian candidates must appear for XAT 2017. However, NRI and Foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score.
XAT Application form
XAT Application form 2017 (XAT online registration) started on August 17, 2016. The last date to submit XAT application form is November 30, 2016. However, with late fee, the candidates can apply online till December 11, 2016 at forms.xatonline.net.in
- 17/08/2016: Application form opening date (Cost of the Form: ₹ 1600 , ₹ 300 per XLRI course)
- 30/11/2016: Last date to apply online without late fee (Cost of the Form: ₹ 1600, ₹ 300 per XLRI course)
- 11/12/2016: Last date to apply online with late fee (Cost of the Form: ₹ 2000, ₹ 500 per XLRI course)
XAT 2017 Syllabus consist of Quantitative Ability, English Language & Logical Reasoning. Decision Making, GK and Essay writing topics. XAT frequently changing the exam pattern and the number of questions. Many of the questions will tough to answer, so the candidate must prepare well by referring the XAT question papers.
XAT exam will have four sections, namely Verbal and Logical Ability, Decision Making, Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation and General Knowledge. The marks of General Knowledge will not be used for determining the percentile and cut off at first stage of selection.
XAT Admit card
XAT admit card 2017 to be available from 20th December 2016 onwards by login with credentials at xatonline.net.in. Use your XAT 2017 ID and password to download your admit card. Exam conducting authority will not send admit card hard copy to the candidates by post or any other off line modes. All candidates requested to please bring this XAT admit card to appear in the exam.
XAT Exam date
XAT Exam date 2017 announced. As pet the schedule, XAT exam will conduct on January 08, 2017 in 47 cities within India and 2 cities outside India.It’a a pen and paper based test, where the candidate must appear in the exam with admit card. All candidates must reach the exam center on the exam date with any ID proof along admit card.
XAT 2017 result likely to be declared on January 31, 2017. XAT result 2017 can be checked online at xatonline.net.in. Log in to the XAT Result 2017 and Score Card download page by entering registration number and password.
XAT important dates
|XAT 2017 Event||Date|
|XAT Applicaiton form opening date||August 17, 2016|
|Last Date for Applying|
(without late fee)
|November 30, 2016|
|Last Date for Applying|
(with late fee)
|December 11, 2016|
|XAT Admit card availability||December 20, 2016|
|XAT Exam date||January 8, 2017|
|Mode of Examination||Paper & Pen based|
|Test timing||10 am to 01.30 pm|
|Declaration of XAT Result||January 31, 2017|
XAT 2017 Exam Overview
- Name of Exam: XAT 2017
- XAT full form: Xavier Aptitude Test
- Exam Conducting Authority: XLRI
- Exam Level: All India
- Exam Mode: Offline
- MBA Admissions : HRM, BM and GMP programs